- Whiteboard Camera with Capture & Live Streaming
- Share Whiteboard with all meeting participants
- Multiple Mounting Options (wall, ceiling, tripod)
- For use with In-room non-glass whiteboard and markers
- Easy connect via WiFi
Improve Collaboration and Learning with the Whiteboard Owl™
Bring remote participants into the discussion with the Whiteboard Owl™ camera, our dedicated whiteboard camera that live-streams and enhances content for better engagement and participation for all. Delivers more inclusive and collaborative hybrid meetings and classes by leveraging your in-room whiteboard. Enhances whiteboard visibility and makes presenter transparent for remote participants with Whiteboard Enhance, which ensures writing can always be viewed. Enhances whiteboard visibility and makes presenter transparent for remote participants with Whiteboard Enhance, which ensures writing can always be viewed. Makes meetings and classes run seamlessly with included magnetic tags to quickly switch between the Meeting Owl and the Whiteboard Owl.
The Whiteboard Owl works seamlessly with the Meeting Owl 3. Setup is easy and fast, just provide at least 7 feet to 16 feet between the camera and the whiteboard. Also, the whiteboard should not be a glass surface mounted to the wall.
- Up to 4K UltraHD with output at 1080p Full HD
- 68° Field of View (FoV)
- Small format, mounted on the wall, ceiling or a tripod
- Connects Via WiFi, Requires Power
- Video Conferencing Compatibility: Zoom, Google Meet, Slack, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, and more
- Non-glass whiteboards up to 15’ x 20’ from maximum recommended distance of 16’
Included in the Box
- Whiteboard Owl
- 2x Magnetic Whiteboard Tabs
- Mounting Kit
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide
Warranty InformationOne (1) year from the date of purchase (MFG)
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.