- Enterprise Grade Smart Tracking Dual Lens PTZ Camera
- Dynamic auto framing: secondary AI lens detects all participants, new participants trigger PTZ lens to dynamically frame all participants
- Simultaneous 3-way output: USB, HDMI and IP connections
- 90° field of view
- Smart Framing with People Counting API
- Certified for use with Zoom
AVer CAM570 Dual Lens Smart Tracking Camera with AI Technology
Turn all your meetings into "smart" meetings.
The CAM570 PTZ conferencing camera is the perfect solution for people who want to deliver a flawless in-person meeting experience to remote participants. The 4K lens, zoom capabilities and built-in AI help the CAM570 focus on the most relevant activity in a meeting and eliminate unnecessary audio with mouth detection technology. With two pairs of built-in voice sensors, beamforming technology helps guide the camera to track speakers up to 10 meters away from their desktops. The CAM570 is Zoom certified and works seamlessly with Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, and other video conferencing platforms.
4K dual lens camera
Capture a complete view of the room with wide-angle clarity. The CAM570 is equipped with two 4K lenses. The first is a PTZ camera with 12X optical zoom (36X total zoom) to clearly frame meeting participants in medium and large rooms. The second is an AI lens with 95° FOV to provide a panoramic view of the room. Picture-in-picture functions to simultaneously view the speaker and a panoramic view of the room.
Built-in audio tracking capabilities
The AVer CAM570 has been designed to make meetings and presentations a breeze. With audio tracking, you can stay focused on the speaker, instead of fiddling with the camera. With five built-in sensors and infrared technology, it automatically follows the human voice up to 10 meters away without being distracted by other speakers in the room.
AI Smart Frame technology
CAM570 offers the ultimate in real-time meeting collaboration, with a dual-lens design that simultaneously captures both the presenter and the participants. Dynamic Detection automatically adjusts the camera angle and zoom to capture every meeting participant. The camera is smart enough to accurately recognize multiple faces of varying distances, image sizes and backgrounds. Its wide lens field can also capture more people at once, so it won't miss any important details during presentations or meetings. It also offers a wide range of other features, including intelligent motion detection, crystal clear video quality and 360° audio coverage.
Smart Gallery merges close-ups and panoramic view
The CAM570 delivers stunning 360 visuals and HD audio with the convenience of a multi-camera system. The Smart Gallery technology in conjunction with the PTZApp2 merges close-ups of everyone in the room to enable collaboration equity. Individuals will have equal representation in meetings through arranged close-ups around a panoramic view of the entire group. Users can switch between headshot and half-body frames to accommodate groups of various sizes.
Picture-in-Picture for greater meeting engagement
The Camper 570 is a high-definition meeting room system that includes a large format, multi-view touch panel display and a PTZ camera with 36x total zoom (12x optical + 3x digital) to provide a panoramic view. Ideal for larger and more complex meeting spaces, it allows you to see individuals clearly and also gives them the opportunity to interact with one another in a more comfortable setting.
IP based management and streaming
Ethernet network connectivity to manage and control the CAM570 Smart Tracking Dual Lens Camera via a web browser or centralized management software. Easily connect live video content from the CAM570 Smart Tracking Dual Lens Camera using an H.264 RTSP/RTMP stream to your cloud base or on premise streaming delivery network.
AVer CAM570 Smart Tracking Dual Lens Camera Specifications
Primary PTZ Camera
- Image sensor: Sony 4K EXMOR, crystal clear in any lighting
- SmartSpeaker: automatically track human voice and focus on the speaker
- Wide field of view (DFOV): DFOV 85°; HFOV 76°; VFOV 46°
- Dynamic detection: secondary AI lens detects all participants, new participants trigger PTZ lens to dynamically frame all participants.
- Frame rates: (16:9) 4K 30fps; 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, at 60, 30, 15fps; (4:3) 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 at 60, 30, 15fps
- SmartFrame for automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- True WDR up to 120db: Superb backlight compensation technology for optimizing light balance in high-contrast conditions
- AE, white balance: auto, manual override by PTZApp
- Minimum focus distance: 1.5m
Secondary Fixed Camera
- Frame rates and resolution set according to PTZ lens settings
- Image sensor: Sony 4K EXMOR
- Wide field of view: DFOV 95°; HFOV 78°; VFOV 50°
- USB type-B 3.1 connector, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- 12V/2A DC jack power adapter
- Mini DIN9 for RS232 in & out connection (VISCA control panel and camera daisy-chain)
- IP (RJ45)
- Audio Line-in
In the Box
- CAM570 Camera unit
- Remote control
- USB 3.1 Type-B to Type-A cable (10ft/3m)
- HDMI cable (10ft/3m)
- Wall-mount bracket
- Mini DIN9 to mini DIN8 RS232 adapter
- Power adapter (10ft/3m)
- Quick-start guide
- 3-year limited hardware warranty on main unit (Battery, remote and accessories limited 1-year warranty)
Warranty Information3-year limited hardware warranty on camera (Battery, remote and accessories limited 1-year warranty)
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.