RingCentral Rooms Kit featuring the AVer VC520 Pro2 with Dell OptiPlex Perfectly Matched Camera and Audio Solution
- Featuring the AVer VC520 Pro2
- Room Audio by AVer VC520 Pro2
- Integrated RingCentral Room Controller featuring Apple iPad and Heckler Design Table Console with POE
- Dell OptiPlex designed for RingCentral & Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse for room setup
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
RingCentral kit for Team Meeting Spaces! Featuring the AVer VC520 Pro2 perfectly matched camera and audio from AVer.
There may not be a better combo than the AVer VC520 Pro2 gone is the "hub" between the camera and speakerphone, now, it's one connection. That change makes all the difference with how easy it is to setup and get going with the AVer VC520 Pro2.Now we have an easier setup between the camera and speakerphone, which makes for faster installation (saving you time and money)!
This camera is an 18X digital/12x Optical zoom with 82 degree field of view. There are 10 presets you can create with the included remote control, and the audio system has great sound quality, and 360 degree audio pickup. That means everyone will be heard and seen.
Advanced features such as SmartFrame, which automatically frames people in the room and optimizes color and light balance. Also, updated IP management means now you can monitor and update the camera remotely. In our opinion, the AVer VC520 Pro2 is an indispensable video collaboration tool for businesses. Suitable for meeting rooms of all sizes, from huddle rooms all the way up to large conference rooms. You can't go wrong with the VC520 Pro2 with it's powerful pan-tilt-zoom camera and advanced speakerphone, providing detailed images and sound quality that meets the needs of every business. It is our go to solution when designing room kits for our customers!
You deserve the Quality of Dell and the Power of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG believes in only selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. That's why we have shifted our run computing platform to the Dell OptiPlex, configured with the Intel i7 Quad Core CPU. This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
In addition, the Dell OptiPlex delivers UltraHD 4K quality easily to a dual display room setup. Solid state all the way through and mounted directly behind the display with the included mounting brackets. You need processing and graphics power for your RingCentral - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Dell and the processing power of the Intel i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a video conferencing optimized device that will give you years of service from VCG.
Bring Your Own Display
All our RingCentral kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our RingCentral kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conferencing rooms for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what it can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
RingCentral Camera & Audio
This a Enterprise-Grade Video Conferencing Solution and one of the best camera and audio bundles available on the market today, from an industry leader, AVer.
- 18X Total Zoom (12X Optical Zoom with PTZ)
- IP Based Management and Streaming
- SmartFrame Technology
- Wide field of view (FOV) of 84.5°
- Full HD 1080p
- 170° pan; 120° tilt
- Full duplex microphone array up to 2 daisy-chain speakerphone
- Echo cancellation and advanced noise suppression
- Microphones, 2 microphones supporting 360° pick up in 30' diameter range
- Touch controls for volume down, up, mute, phone input
Heckler Design Consoles are designed and built to last, and provide a sleek, modern look. They are bundled with an Apple iPad providing you complete control over your RingCentral.
Built specifically for RingCentral, low profile, positions iPad ergonomically for conference room attendees to easily use. The console keeps your iPad safe with tamper resistant features. Easy setup and power via the included PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) adapter, specifically designed for use with the Heckler Design tabletop console.
This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with Intel® Core i7, integrated graphics, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10® IoT Enterprise and RingCentral pre-installed - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
- Configured for RingCentral - with RingCentral pre-installed
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Intel Core i7-8700T with 6 Cores
- 16GB, 120SSD, 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth 5
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- VESA mount with adapter box included
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your RingCentral
RingCentral Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every RingCentral Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- RingCentral Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
RingCentral Optional Services
We Offer Optional Installation Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Either Option is Available Nationwide for all your offices