RingCentral Kit featuring the AVer CAM520 Pro2 and Nureva Dual HDL300 with Dell OptiPlex Perfect for any Conference Room
- Featuring a great Huddle Room Camera AVer CAM520 Pro2
- Room Audio featuring the Nureva Dual HDL300
- RingCentral Controller touch screen for room controls
- Dell OptiPlex with i7 Quad Core processor built for RingCentral & Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse for room setup
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Installation & Support Services Available
RingCentral kit with the RingCentral configured Dell OptiPlex, featuring the AVer CAM520 Pro2 and Nureva Dual HDL300
Sleek, modern? That means no distractions and no wires on the table. Mount the audio in the ceiling! This kit features one of the best cameras on the market today, the AVer CAM520 Pro2, newly redesigned for your most demanding rooms. It is professional pan-tilt-zoom camera with 18x zooming. The audio is provided by the Nureva Dual HDL300, a wall-mounted solution that drenches your room with thousands of virtual microphones, and rich, vibrant sounds. The Nureva was designed for video conferencing to provide the ultimate experience. This is our go-to solution any large conference room, boardroom or team work space.
You deserve the Quality of Dell and the Power of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG believes in only selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. That's why we have shifted our run computing platform to the Dell OptiPlex, configured with the Intel i7 Quad Core CPU. This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
In addition, the Dell OptiPlex delivers UltraHD 4K quality easily to a dual display room setup. Solid state all the way through and mounted directly behind the display with the included mounting brackets. You need processing and graphics power for your RingCentral - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Dell and the processing power of the Intel i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a video conferencing optimized device that will give you years of service from VCG.
Bring Your Own Display
All our RingCentral kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our RingCentral kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conferencing rooms for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what it can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
The AVer CAM Pro2 Professional/Enterprise Grade Video Conference Camera this is our long-time favorite camera and is our go-to camera within the office.
- 18X Total Zoom (12X Optical Zoom with PTZ)
- IP Based Management and Streaming
- SmartFrame Technology
- Wide field of view (FOV) of 84.5°
- Full HD 1080p
- 170° pan; 120° tilt
Nureva Dual HDL300 is a wall mounted audio solution which give you full room coverage with over 8K virtual microphones. It is easily mounted on the wall giving you a modern look, while keeping your workspaces free from clutter.
- Dual Nureva HDL300 units with connection control unit
- Integrated Audio Array
- Continuously self-calibrating acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
- Advanced digital signal processor (DSP)
- Position-based automatic gain control (AGC)
- Single cable, power over ethernet (POE)
Heckler Design Consoles are designed and built to last, and provide a sleek, modern look. They are bundled with an Apple iPad providing you complete control over your RingCentral.
Built specifically for RingCentral, low profile, positions iPad ergonomically for conference room attendees to easily use. The console keeps your iPad safe with tamper resistant features. Easy setup and power via the included PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) adapter, specifically designed for use with the Heckler Design tabletop console.
This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with Intel® Core i7, integrated graphics, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10® IoT Enterprise and RingCentral pre-installed - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
- Configured for RingCentral - with RingCentral pre-installed
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Intel Core i7-8700T with 6 Cores
- 16GB, 120SSD, 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth 5
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- VESA mount with adapter box included
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your RingCentral
RingCentral Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every RingCentral Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- RingCentral Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
RingCentral Optional Services
We Offer Optional Installation Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Either Option is Available Nationwide for all your offices