Logitech Tap IP and Intel NUC Base Bundle for Zoom Rooms
Logitech Tap IP Zoom Rooms Base Kit with Intel NUC for any sized room
- Tap IP Bundle for Zoom Rooms
- Includes Tap IP Console and Intel NUC
- Touch controller for Zoom Rooms
- Responsive 10.1” touch screen
- Fan-free for silent operation
- Commercial-grade cabling and cable management
- Ultrasonic emitter and HDMI input support both wireless (Direct Share) and wired content sharing
Logitech Tap IP Kit Bundle for Zoom Rooms
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap IP deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Boasting a crisp 10.1” touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap IP delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts.
The Logitech Tap IP Bundle for Zoom Rooms includes both the Logitech Tap IP Console and the Intel NUC i5. It's ready to be installed in your meeting room and give you complete control over your Zoom Rooms meetings. Just Tap IP and Go!
Configured for Zoom Rooms: Ready to use after your complete your step-by-step setup.
10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
Silent enclosure: The sleek, fan-free design provides a comfortable 14° angle for easy reading while creating space for connections, cables, and retention mechanisms.
Always-on readiness: Extends the host computer’s wired audio capabilities to the tabletop, ideal for private conversations and for the hearing-impaired.
Headphone jack: Built-in motion sensor saves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches.
Dual cable exits: A sturdy metal cover with removable bottom and rear exits keep cables tidy and secure.
Built-in cable retention: To keep connections tight, Tap IP features a comprehensive strain relief and retention system, hidden entirely within its enclosure.
USB accessory port: Connect an accessory such as a USB speakerphone, or connect a second Tap IP for applications that support screen replication.
Multiple mounting options: A built-in 100mm VESA pattern is compatible with thousands of third-party mounts and accessories. Optional table, riser, and wall mounts offer even more flexibility.
HDMI input for content sharing: Provides instant wired content sharing when used with Zoom Rooms.
Anti-theft protection: Keep Tap IP securely in place by connecting a security cable to one of Tap IP’s two Kensington lock slots, one on the bottom and another at the back.
In-wall rated cabling: The included 10m (32.8 ft) Logitech Strong USB cable offers high pull strength and is both plenum-rated and Eca certified for cable runs in walls, above ceilings, and through conduit.
Intel NUC Specifications:
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-8259U processor (2.3 GHz - 3.8 GHz, Quad Core,6 MB Cache, 28W TDP)
- Grapics: Iris® Plus Graphics 655; HDMI* 2.0a port with 4K at 60 Hz; USB Type-C port with DisplayPort* 1.2
- Memory: Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2400 MHz), 1.2V
- Storage: One SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
Logitech Tap IP Touch Console Specifications:
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
Ports and Connections:
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC)
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type A (for accessory connection)
- HDMI input (for content sharing)
- 3.5mm / 1/8 “ 4 pole Headset Jack
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock Slots (2)
- Total Height x Width x Depth: 2.3 x 9.6 x 7.0 in
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
Logitech Tap IP - What's In the Box:
- Intel NUC i5 slim format
- Tap IP Touch Controller
- Logitech Strong USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Cable 10m (32.8 ft)
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2.0m / 6.5 ft
- Power adaptor with regional plugs (100-240v) 2.95m / 9.67 ft
- VESA Mounting Screws (4)
- Microfiber Cloth
Logitech Tap IP - Warranty:
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty